15 Aug Opportunity Alert: Public Relations & Social Media Specialist Join our team in this exciting position!
PR/Social Media Specialist
Forté PR is looking for a PR/Social Media Specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned brand storyteller, writer, editor, social media magic-maker, and media relationship builder who understands news and brand messaging.
S/he has experience translating a client’s business objectives into brand communications initiatives that drive results. Fluent in the fundamentals of public relations and social media, s/he can quickly write a press release, executive bio, craft a targeted pitch, or an engaging tweet.
- 3-5 years of brand communications, public relations, and/or social media experience in an agency or another fast-paced work environment.
- Effective communicator who can work independently with self-direction, organization, and planning.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work simultaneously across multiple, diverse projects.
- Can prioritize workload and deliverables to meet client deadlines,
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and focused on producing the best results for clients.
- Self-starter with excellent quality standards and a demonstrable history of commitment, accountability, and follow-through.
- Proficient writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of AP Style.
- Established contact list in Las Vegas press.
- Experience crafting social media content, blog posts, press materials, media pitches, newsletters, executive bios, and briefing sheets.
- Can identify PR opportunities and social media trends to help drive a client’s business.
- Committed to on-going professional growth and development.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & drive.
- Solution-based thinker, effective problem solver.
- Works with account director on the development of the PR plan.
- Create press materials and pitches; deliver to targeted media.
- Coordinate interviews and prep clients.
- Develop and maintain media and client relationships.
- Ensure messages are on-brand, on-message, relevant, innovative, and effective in driving brand awareness and engagement.
- Provide analytic reports and make recommendations to improve strategy and tactics.
- Monitor industry news, best practices, and client competitors.
- Works with account director to prepares social media content plans and promotions.
- Develop content and manage image and graphic files.
- Oversee daily social media activity, including scheduling and community development handled by junior team members.
- Monitor and respond to community reactions.
- Manage the reporting of metrics and make recommendations to improve strategy and tactics.
- Regular client communications, including compiling weekly and monthly reports and client meetings.
This is a remote working situation. Candidates MUST be based in Las Vegas. Applicants outside of Las Vegas will not be considered.
Candidates must have the ability to attend client meetings, events, and media appearances during regular business hours and occasionally on weekends.
Forté PR offers a competitive salary, health, vision and dental insurance, generous PTO schedule, retirement savings plan, and bonus opportunities. Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples to [email protected]